Thursday 18 July 2013

“D’banj Did Not Propose To Me” – Moet Abebe


5 (3)
Popular TV personality, Moet Abebe recently interviewed D’banj and during the course of the interview D’banj asked her out on a date.
With many thinking that was a start of something good between the two.
Well Moet Abebe has however denied the proposal saying she did it for the fans and nothing more.
In her words: “He didn’t propose to me, he just asked me out on a date. As a TV personality, I try to be different, I don’t want to be like everyone else; I don’t want to ask the same questions.
I think what people should know is, yes, interviews are real and we are talking about real issues but if someone proposes a date, I can’t say No! obviously I would be like “yeah!” I’m just doing it for you guys; I mean for the fans. So nothing came out of that interview please, you need to stop saying that.“

No comments:

Post a Comment